Because our children, homeschooled or not, are on the computer so much more these days, I have become passionate about preventing accidental exposure to pornography as well as helping those who already feel trapped by pornography’s attraction.
Can you relate to Jacob’s story?
I do not know that he was homeschooled, but his story as told to Covenant Eyes, is compelling.
He found freedom from pornography by relying on Christ and God’s people.
From Jacob: “Freedom in Accountability Through Relationships
My point is not to discredit filters and accountability. Those are important. Covenant Eyes is something I am currently using as a source of that needed accountability.
However, I would like to emphasize that there is not something special in the filter and accountability itself, but there is something special in brothers and sisters in Christ coming together to support one another to freedom. What truly sets people free is accountability through relationships. We, as humans, are created to be in relationships. Isolation is the surest way to be in chains to pornography forever.
A relationship with Christ and Biblical relationships with others are the surest ways to pave the path to freedom. Freedom from porn is a battle. The enemy wants to do whatever he can to keep millions of men and women in bondage to that evil industry. I believe the horrors of that industry are worse than we even currently realize.” Jacob
I am passionate about protecting children from accidental exposure to porn and helping people break the porn cycle.
Using an accountability program like Covenant Eyes is part of that solution.
Go to https:///covenanteyes.com/signup and use the promo code HSCM to get the 30 days free.
Homeschool Christian Mom Elizabeth Estelle is ready to help you!
- Join me! Homeschool Christian Mom FREE Facebook group with tips on grading, scheduling and more!
- Youtube: Homeschool Christian Mom These videos discuss homeschool scheduling, working with your Littles, thinking long term, and many other topics.
- For additional home schooling support, work with me!
- Alexa skills: Subscribe to Homeschool Christian Mom News
- Twitter @hmschchristnmom
- Do you need some extra homeschooling help? Use this link to get on my calendar and let’s chat! Move from being a hesitant homeschool mom to a happy homeschool family.