I have joined the #cancelNetflix bandwagon.
If Netflix loses subscribers perhaps that it will send a message against sex trafficking, pedophilia, and the exploitation of women. But I regress. I need to apologize to my family and readers first.
I’m Sorry. I’m really sorry. I should’ve canceled Netflix long before this. Please forgive me.
- I knew better.
- I know better.
- I try to apply the Bible to my life– but in this area, I had not set a good example of “learning not the ways of the world.”
- I have not been a good example of “Be ye holy for I am holy.” or “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world.”
- or “I will set no wicked thing before my eyes.”
- I have not been matching up what I say I believe with what I do.
- Please forgive me. I’m going to do better.