I have joined the #cancelNetflix bandwagon.
If Netflix loses subscribers
perhaps that it will send a message against sex trafficking, pedophilia, and the exploitation of women. But I regress. I need to apologize to my family and readers first.
I’m Sorry. I’m really sorry. I should’ve canceled Netflix long before this. Please forgive me.
- I knew better.
- I know better.
- I try to apply the Bible to my life– but in this area, I had not set a good example of “learning not the ways of the world.”
- I have not been a good example of “Be ye holy for I am holy.” or “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world.”
- or “I will set no wicked thing before my eyes.”
- I have not been matching up what I say I believe with what I do.
- Please forgive me. I’m going to do better.
Continue reading “#CancelNetflix: I Apologize. Do you agree with my reasons?”
Have you ever looked forward to Sunday as a time to go to church and renew your spiritual batteries? I know I used to! It was nice to catch up with friends, too, but the spiritual encouragement from Sunday school, morning worship service or other services just seemed to help me make it through the week.
THEN, I had children! Continue reading “The Crazy Day That Changed My Perspective on Church Nursery”