I have joined the #cancelNetflix bandwagon.
If Netflix loses subscribers
perhaps that it will send a message against sex trafficking, pedophilia, and the exploitation of women. But I regress. I need to apologize to my family and readers first.
I’m Sorry. I’m really sorry. I should’ve canceled Netflix long before this. Please forgive me.
- I knew better.
- I know better.
- I try to apply the Bible to my life– but in this area, I had not set a good example of “learning not the ways of the world.”
- I have not been a good example of “Be ye holy for I am holy.” or “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world.”
- or “I will set no wicked thing before my eyes.”
- I have not been matching up what I say I believe with what I do.
- Please forgive me. I’m going to do better.
Continue reading “#CancelNetflix: I Apologize. Do you agree with my reasons?”
Are you having a bad MOM day? You are tired (of course) and those adorable cherubs that keep saying, “Mom, mom, mom!” all day don’t seem to be listening to instruction very well today.
Actually they aren’t listening at all. They are disobeying. They are hitting each other. They are taking turns crying, yelling, and fussing.
And that is just the first 5 minutes of your day. Repeat and multiply that scenario and . . .
Continue reading “Biblical Encouragement For When You’re Having a Bad Mom Day”
I am quite sure that I look absolutely ridiculous when I exercise, which is only done in the privacy of my home when no one is watching. I sometimes walk on the treadmill. I sometimes follow along with some uber-fit personal trainer on the internet (Fitness Blender.) Via the internet, I have tried beginning clogging lessons, dance videos, kickboxing videos and even a fitness workout for the elderly. I can hear my kids laughing their heads off about now (quiet down out there.) Continue reading “I Look Ridiculous When I Exercise! Meeting your Fitness and Health Goals”